I was going to write this long, winding diatribe about my time at Google’s developer’s conference last week and what I learned after several hours of sessions and demonstrations. But every time I sit down to write about it, I start to feel really tired.
Needless to say, I’m still recovering. I think a few pictures and links to where you can find my coverage on the web should suffice as I recuperate from the biggest conference of the year for Google.
I also made a whole host of podcast appearances throughout the week. Here’s where to find them:
- All About Android: In this special episode, we eschewed the usual weekly show for an hour-long conversation with Google’s Stephanie Saad Cuthbertson and Allen Huang. TWiG’s Jeff Jarvis also joined in on the fun
- Download: Jason Snell invited Mikah Sargent and me to talk about all the major announcements that occurred at Google I/O, though we chatted about Microsoft Build and a few other tech things, too
- Material: Our co-host, Russell Ivanovic, was on one last time before heading out on a bit of a hiatus to discuss all that we’d saw at Google I/O. (Andy and I will be holding down the fort for a while from here on out)
- TWiT: Leo Laporte had me on his end-of-the-week recap show for an invigorating conversation. The panel included journalist Harry McCracken and analyst Sam Abuelsamid.
- The Parallel: [Episode publishing soon] Shelly Brisbin invited Blind Bargains’ J.J. Meddaugh and me to chat all about Google I/O, including some of the company’s new accessibility features